Please click on the links below to show your support for the great companies that sponsor Semper Fi Charters
WHAT TO BRING
1. Wisconsin fishing license with Salmon/Trout stamp.
2. Food and beverages
4. Rain gear
5. Sunglasses / Hat
6. Soft - soled shoes (Tennis shoes are best)
7. A LARGE cooler to take home your catch
8. Camera to capture your experience
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. We will clean and bag all your fish
2. All the best fishing tackle and equipment
3. All safety equipment
4. On-board private bathroom facilities
5. A fully insured United States Coast Guard and DNR licensed captain
6. Plenty of great memories
A. In Wisconsin you may keep 5 fish per person.
Q. HOW OLD DO YOU NEED TO BE TO FISH?
A. All ages are welcome, we love watching kids catch big fish.
Q. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN WE BRING ON THE CHARTER?
A. I am a USCG and DNR licensed captain. We can take 6 passengers plus crew.
Q. DO YOU WORK WITH ANY AREA HOTELS FOR DISCOUNTED RATES
A. YES...Click on the link to the left and tell them your with Semper Fi Charters.
Q. WHAT IF THE WEATHER IS BAD?
A. If it's only raining we will fish, fishing can be great in the rain. If lightning or rough seas occur we will either reschedule the trip or refund your deposit.
Q. WHAT IF I GET SEA SICK AND WE HAVE TO GO IN EARLY, WILL I STLL HAVE TO PAY?
A. Unfortunately yes we must charge you because we occur the same cost if we go in early.
Q. HOW CAN I AVOID SEA SICKNESS?
A. Over the counter Dramamine works great taken at least one hour before your trip.
Type your paragraph here.